- When you get to know that you are having an issue with infertility, it can regularly bring stress, tension, and worry alongside it which can make it hard to manage. So, let’s look at some of the most important benefits of self-care during IVF treatment.
- Most likely, you need to take care of your physical wellbeing when you feel active while experiencing the treatment as you need to visit the Gynaecologist for different appointments. Similarly, you need to care for your emotional wellbeing too.
- The doctors consistently propose that you should take mental breaks since infertility can influence the relationship. Indeed, numerous things are going on yet you don’t need to lose your quiet and you need to help one another.
- Another approach to manage this circumstance is to get counseling.
- You should give yourself some time by doing what you like or getting yourself pampered.
- It doesn’t make a difference even when you are single or a couple, experiencing infertility issue at once can feel frustrating, overwhelming, and mentally exhausting. Moreover,it is also fundamental that you pick the best infertility doctor and facility to get IVF treatment.
- Besides, this thing should not be only during the treatment, you should begin taking care of yourself before the treatment also.
- Routinely you should set aside effort for doing things which you like. It tends to be as simple as doing exercise, taking a brisk walk, or sitting in an open place or park as it makes you feel comfortable and positive. You have to concentrate on things which make you feel better
Related Article– 10 IVF SUCCESS FACTORS
What to eat during IVF
- During an IVF cycle, focus on eating a healthy and balanced diet. Try not to make any major or critical changes during this time, such as going without gluten if you weren’t already.
- Research demonstrates that a Mediterranean diet regimen may improve IVF success rate among non-obese ladies who are under 35 years of age. While the examination was little, eating a healthy diet during the weeks paving the way to the cycle positively doesn’t hurt.
- Since eating routine additionally impacts sperm health, encourage your partner to also adhere to the
- Mediterranean diet with you. Mediterranean diet includes eating fresh fruits and vegetables, fish, poultry, whole grains, legumes like beans and lentils and healthy fats like avocado, extra-virgin olive oil, nuts, and seeds. You need to avoid salt, sugar, red meat and refined grains.
Related Article– PREGNANCY DIET AND NUTRITION
How to work out during IVF
- Many women maintain a strategic distance from or quit exercising during their IVF treatment since they fear hitting the mat could hurt the pending pregnancy. Studies show that all women experiencing IVF reduce running too close to 15 miles every week.
- Running is more problematic to infertility than some other types of exercise. It can affect the thickening of the lining and move blood away from the uterus to different organs and muscles when the reproductive system needs it most. The most significant aspect is to have proper care during your IVF treatment and to know what to do and what not to do during the care and supervision of an expert IVF doctor.
Related Article– HOW MUCH EXERCISE IS GOOD FOR IVF PATIENTS?
Such type of personalized care and effective treatment methods has been experienced by many couples at Janisthaa Fertility Center and Hospital located in Basaveshwarnagar, Bengaluru under the guidance of Dr. Shwetha Y Baratikkae. With our comprehensive care and dedicated support by trained staff, Janisthaa only focuses on the good health and well being of our patients. With our numerous success stories over the years, we dedicate ourselves completely at your service and ensure a wonderful smile on the face of everyone who approaches us.